Youth Maritime Career Launch
Launching September 2023!
The Youth Maritime Career Launch program is a PAID internship pathway to permanent employment that connects young adults ages 18-24 to employers in the maritime industry.
- PAID hourly stipend/wage up to $18.50/hour
- $500 employment support service
- Case management support
- Resume building
- Pathway to permanent careers
- 1-week Intensive Job Readiness training
- 3-month internship fall 2023
- Employment after internship completion
- Young adults aged 18-24
- Able to legally work in the US
- Able to obtain employment-related documents: state-issued ID/Driver’s license, TWIC
- Able to pass a drug test
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19
Interested in participating?
Phone: (206) 227 8216
Youth Maritime Collaborative
Where Opportunity Sets Afloat
Guiding youth toward adventurous careers in the maritime industry through paid internships, experiential learning events, and thoughtful career exploration with a specific focus on equity and inclusivity.